GDPR Notice specific to Members Usernames and Passwords
Notice specific to Members Usernames and Passwords
Access to the members area on this website is controlled by Username and Password which are issued to Members on request. Members must not make available, through negligence or otherwise, their Username or Password to any other person.
Hampshire Grain Ltd – General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Privacy Notice
- What personal information do we collect/hold?
- Your Company name and address
- Business contact details, including address, email address and telephone number. Home contact details may be collected if you offer this as an alternative or work from home.
- How is it collected? (especially if assumed or obtained by electronic means)
- Your information is collected directly from you.
- Your activity on the Hampshire Grain website may also be monitored and information used to help tailor your services/information preferences.
- What is the lawful basis for collecting this information?
- To ensure we ‘fulfil our contract’ with you as a Hampshire Grain member.
- For certain legitimate business purposes, e.g. where the processing enables us to enhance, modify personalize or otherwise improve your services/communications.
- Who might we share your information with?
- Your information will not be shared with any outside party unless it is specifically to provide a service authorised by Hampshire Grain Ltd.
- All third parties sign a written contract with Hampshire Grain Ltd specifying your information will not be used for unauthorised direct marketing purposes and that your information will be stored securely and processed in accordance with GDPR.
- How is your information used?
- Your information will only be used to provide services and support associated with your Hampshire Grain membership, or Trade Assurance scheme participation and other legitimate business purposes.
- How long do we keep hold of your information?
- Your information will be stored for as long is required to fulfil our contract with you. Once this contract has ceased and there is no legal requirement to retain it, all identifiable information will be deleted any only basic non-indefinable information retained for statistical purposes.
Hampshire Grain Ltd Privacy Notice April 2018
- How secure is your data?
- At Hampshire Grain Ltd, we take the safety and security of your data very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal and sensitive information. All information kept by us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Once we have received your information, we will use our strict procedures and security processes to try to ensure unauthorised access does not occur.
- If data is processed by third-party providers, we will have obtained surety from them about the security of any data they process on our behalf.
- How to access the information we hold about you and your right to withdraw/amend information?
- Your information is collected, retained and processed under the legitimate business interest reason enabling us to provide our service to you. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing.
- Please use the details below to contact us if you wish to withdraw from any Hampshire Grain Ltd mailing list, correct any inaccuracies in the information that we hold, or prefer not to receive further contact from us.
- You may also request to receive a copy of the information we hold on you. Please allow 30 days following receipt of your request for this information to be sent.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK, at any time.
The ICO’s contact details are available here: http://ico.org.uk/concerns/.